Sole is a Great Investment
Looking for a fun place to live and an excellent investment at the same time? Well you should look no further than Sole Condominiums in Downtown Ft Lauderdale.
- Dollar per dollar, you get the most value at sole than at any of the other buildings in Downtown Ft Lauderdale.
- Median Price of a property in this area is over $590,632
- Most of the residences in the area are newer, build in 2000 or more recently
- Sole Building was build in 2006
- Most of the properties in the area are apartment complexes or high rise apartments
It’s Fun to Live at Sole
- Great location just a couple of blocks from Las Olas Boulevard
- Minutes from the beach
- Close to the Ft Lauderdale International Airport
- Close to the port
- Lots of cultural venues in the area ( Museums, Theaters, Parks, Libraries, etc.)
- Lots of restaurants and small shops
- Minutes from the Galleria Mall
Everyday living at Sole is Inexpensive
- Very low Home Owner Association fee ($372 for a 1Bed /1Bath *)
- Cable TV and Internet is included in the monthly maintenance fee
- Easy access to highways and main roads
- Excellent layout of the condos in the apartment
- The building is Pet Friendly( Max 50 lbs)
Living at Sole is Safe
- Covered and “assigned” parking space plus the possibility of additional spaces.
- The access to the parking is limited
- Enclose complex, only residents can access the amenities
- Home owner association hires and check maintenance workers
Living at Sole is Fun
- Garden area with fountain
- Resort Style Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sundeck available 24/7, perfect for sun bathing and sunset gatherings
- Gas Grill
- Elegantly Styled Clubhouse with billiard table
- Lush , Tropical landscaped courtyard with conversation areas, benches and tables
- Fitness center with state of the art weight training and cardio fitness equipment
- Community room for parties and meetings with kitchen
- Business Center and conference room
And the best part of Sole is the amazing location in the heart of Downtown Ft Lauderdale
Local Attractions close to Sole
- Museum of Art – Fort Lauderdale
- Museum of Discovery and Science
- The Ancient Spanish Monastery
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
- Oleta River State Park
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Fort Lauderdale History Center
At night time you can enjoy all the attractions for locals and visitors that Downtown Ft Lauderdale and nearby areas like Wilton Manors have to offer
- Downtown Cigar Bar
- Funky Buddha Brewery
- Blue Jeans Blues…
If you are considering buying in downtown Broward County , you must put Sole in your list of buildings to consider. And you should contact Live at Sole.com.
Do you want to face the pool?, Or maybe you want a top floor condo. Let us know. We know Sole, we can get you what you want.
Our realtors at Live at Sole.com will help you to find the perfect condo you are looking for. We know Sole and downtown Ft Lauderdale. We specialize in Buying, Selling and Renting at Sole. Sometimes we have access to the condos before they hit the market!!!
Condos Available for Sale
|Type of Condo||Size||Price||Reference|
|2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||1240||$290,000||SOLEEOA|
|2 Bedroom / 2 Bath||1240||$289,000||SOLEBDI|
To see some of the apartments available for Sale at Sole click in the link now .